Automated TPN Compounding Workflow | KAPSAM NutriMix Tutorial#Pharmacy #Automation #Technology
KAPSAM AUTOMATED PHARMACY COMPOUNDING SOLUTIONS
NutriMix KS-240 is an automated non-hazardous multi-ingredient compounding system that rapidly and accurately transfers up to 24 sterile solutions in a pre-defined sequence via a peristaltic pump from source containers into a final container (EVA bag).
Its integrated gravimetrical control, barcode verification and various advanced security features provide patient safety and process traceability.
Used for preparing patient-specific (tailor-made) sterile solutions such as PN (Parenteral Nutrition), Cardioplegia, Hydration, Fluid Ingredients and Renal Replacement Therapy.
00:00 - SYSTEM OVERVIEW
03:00 - PREPARING THE SYSTEM FOR DAILY OPERATION
08:50 - ORDER ENTRY AND APPROVAL PROCESS
09:50 - ORDER COMPOUNDING PROCESS
12:20 - INTEGRATED SECURITY FEATURES
👉🏼 About KAPSAM HEALTH PRODUCTS:
• KAPSAM is located inside the biggest industrial hub of Turkey, in Kocaeli province since 2008.
• We are capable of manufacturing the needed automation/software solutions, modular cleanrooms, biosafety/LAFW cabinets, and sterile disposables required in IV therapy workflow as a TOTAL SOLUTION PARTNER.
• With our comprehensive product portfolio in AUTOMATED PHARMACY COMPOUNDING and IV INFUSION fields, we provide the ideal solutions to healthcare facilities for preparing and administering high-risk and patient-specific IV drug and nutrition admixtures such as Parenteral Nutrition (PN) and Chemotherapy compounded sterile preparations (CSPs).
• We develop innovative healthcare technologies and turnkey projects including the necessary R&D, project design, manufacturing, and after-sales service operations. Thanks to our young and dynamic infrastructure, we adapt to new business models of our rapidly changing world and expanding our export volume rapidly day by day.
• KAPSAM is certified according to TS EN ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems and 93/42/EEC European Union medical device regulations. The assembly, packaging, sterilization, and quality control test processes of our sterile disposables are carried out inside high-tech clean room and laboratory areas of our manufacturing plant.
For further information, you can visit our website: https://www.kapsamsaglik.com.tr/en/